Tabaluga-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

books&co.

3 posters

Go down

books&co. Empty books&co.

Post by Animalista 87 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

and after talking about music,let's talk about our readings!well,my tastes are a bit particular:i usually read real animal stories,comic books(including joke books,blunder collections etc.),some of my childhood and adolescence(also fairytales),encyclopaedias(i have a large quantity!i've always been very curious!most of them about animals)and a magazine about tv broadcasts called "tv sorrisi&canzoni"(i collect the numbers).because i'm a registered in lipu(italian bird protection league)i receive its magazine "ali" every three months.and when i find disney comics and old school books i read them with a lot of pleasure!
Animalista 87
Animalista 87

Female
Number of posts : 241
Humor : i don't know
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

books&co. Empty Re: books&co.

Post by Shaymin Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Harry Potter all 7 series and the Wolf Totem which always cheers me up. Not too many, I'm sure going to read more after all the present matters are settled.
Shaymin
Shaymin

Male
Number of posts : 51
Humor : Finally here comes a dawn of the new century.
Registration date : 2010-08-04

http://blog.sina.com.cn/shaymins

Back to top Go down

Post by Arktos Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Books: my weak point xD Geez this topic was created ages ago and I answer after months... o.O
Btw, my fave kind is fantasy/adventure and sometimes romantic. But it's hard to find a book I don't like, I read almost anything. I could say I don't like school books Razz
Better not to make a list of all my favorite books, it would take all the day xD I'm into Eclipse in these days, I'm reading the Twilight serie in a hurry. The Lord of the Rings remains the masterpiece, anyway! xD
I also like reading mangas and baloons. Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note ftw Laughing
Arktos
Arktos

Female
Number of posts : 177
Humor : British
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: