Tabaluga-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum-Adress

Go down

New Forum-Adress Empty New Forum-Adress

Post by Tyrion Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:16 am

Hello everbody!
I know it's been a long while since I last wrote anything on here, but there are reasons for that.
Anyway, I just wanted to quickly let you know that this version of the forum will not be "available" for new topics any longer. I also sent a newsletter of this topic to all of the e-mail-adresses that are registred at here.
Don't worry, though, I won't delete anything, and you will still be able to log in and access every of the topics, but I will shut this website down into "archive-mode", so that no new topics and answers to already existing topics can be created Except for this very thread, in case any of you have questions or want to say something about it)
This happens for only one main reason:
As you know I have always been very careful about anything that is related to copyright infringement, especially when it comes to images used in here, mostly if anybody uses screenshots of the cartoon/musicals/whatever original source. Y'know, back in the day when I have uploaded a lot of Tabaluga-Music-videos to Youtube, I have been given a warning by Youtube itself (and that they will delete my account and maybe even give this whole thing to a lawyer if I don't react on their warning) because someone thought it would be funny to flag all my videos at once. I was not very aware of all the copyright stuff when I uploaded the videos in first place, I just wanted to make something good out of them and share them, so I didn't really think it would be a problem; but it was, so I deleted all the videos from Youtube, and I will not upload anything any more unless I have the written permission of the copyright owners to do so.
Of course I do not wish to happen anything similar to this forum, that's why I've been that strict about uploaded images and screenshots ever since.
And since the EU agreed on the new "Article 13" directive last year, this fear of mine might prove itself to be there for a reason.
Yet a forum without any images/videos/whatever is kind of boring, that's why Sergey and me agreed to create a "new" forum on a russian server and to move all our previous topics over to it.

The new address is https://tabalugafans.forum2x2.ru/

Sergey is the founder and main admin there, he made me a co-admin. But I'm not very much active on there (even less than here), so he is the one in charge.
So, for any new messages and topics, please move over to the "new" forum. And it would be great if you could use the same name there that you use here, so that we still know who you all are.
Thank you very much in advance and best regards!

Tyrion
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-02

https://tabaluga-fans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down