Tabaluga-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuity of the Forum

Go down

Continuity of the Forum Empty Continuity of the Forum

Post by Tyrion Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:04 am

Hello to you all,
I know it's been a very long time since I actually posted anything here, and I apologise to each and every one of you for that.
Please don't think that I forgot about any of you, and it hurts me deeply to see this forum, being so full of life once, to be nearly deserted nowadays.
But sometimes that thing that we call real life hits really hard and it did for me several times; quite some changes happened in my life within the last years and not all of them were good changes. Some of them were very bad changed to be honest, so I had to cut short nearly everything, that I did with joy back in the day, and this "cutting short" unfortunately included this forum as well...
The reason I write this post to you is, that I want to officially announce to you that I will lay my Admin-Account on Hiatus from now on, as I have to sort of my own life right now; I did so in the past, which resulted in the fact that I've been barely online here, but still there are a lot of shards left for me to sort and fix, and quite some more shards were added within the last 6 months.

It doesn't mean that I'm not reachable for anyone of you, though, it only means that I won't open new topics or reply to any of your posts. Still I will keep watch over the forum, so please send a direct message to me or - for those whom I added on Skype - just give me a short shout-out there, if you spot anything that I should take a look at
Still, I do not want to give up on this website and - more importanly - on you: I plan to revive our small forum, but I know it will take a lot of time until I am able to bring it back to old glory.
I hope you understand this...
I will return as soon as possible, but for now I say goodbye to all of you...
See you soon; May you all take care!

Tyrion
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-02

https://tabaluga-fans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down