GREAT NEWS! READ EVERYONE!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GREAT NEWS! READ EVERYONE!! :)

Post by TabalugaDragon on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm

yes, I have some news, and they are great Very Happy
First of all, I wanted to say that my fanfiction about our favorite little draggy will be finished before the end of this year, it's not that important, but will be interesting for some of you to read Smile
and second, and most important,
I'VE HIRED A PROFESSIONAL COMPOSER TO RE-MAKE TABALUGA SOUNDTRACKS FROM THE CARTOON
I don't know what about you, but I personally think that most of soundtracks in the cartoon are masterpiece(just like the cartoon itself)
and it's incredibly cruel from the creators that the soundtracks were unavailable for purchase in any way, but I couldn't just do nothing while this was killing me, I wanted to hear the pure music from my favorite cartoon for the whole life, so I found a composer, payed him, and he already made one of them and sent me Smile
and he didn't just remove the voices and sounds, he completely re-created the whole music, so it sounds completely pure, without any whispering and such(which often happens when people try to extract music from a movie they love)

This exact soundtrack was like a try, but as I was satisfied with it's quality, I'm going to continue doing this and in about 3-4 months we will have all of the most beautiful soundtracks from season 1 of Tabaluga Smile (of course the only season which has good music in the entire series)
This soundtrack is about 1.5 minutes long, it's from an episode "Dragons Don't Cry" where Happy was dying, and Tabaluga saved her life, while almost died himself, left alone in the Iceworld
Well, this probably isn't my favorite soundtrack from the whole season, but it's really touching and it's from one of my favorite episodes, I needed to hear it in the period of life I am in now
if you don't like this soundtrack or it's not your genre don't give up on Tabaluga music, remember how much great and completely different soundtracks season 1 has Smile and almost all of them you'll hear in a few months from now, just wait. Right now I'm collecting money for it, and surely will do it when time comes Smile

I uploaded it on my other youtube account, sorry for bad editing, my video editor broke and I couldn't get the sound right, well, anyway this is just the first and unofficial video, so I think it's forgivable Very Happy
in the video decription I said that I just asked my friend to do it and he did it for free, to avoid any problems with law, please keep my secret
so here is the little soundtrack for " dragons don;t cry"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2NHfTU4qBY&feature=youtu.be
ENJOY! alien

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME GUYS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE CARTOON SOUNDTRACKS!!
TabalugaDragon

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : Intelligent type of humor only, like in first season of Tabaluga
Registration date : 2010-06-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon#p/a

Back to top Go down

Re: GREAT NEWS! READ EVERYONE!! :)

Post by SlyDragoon16 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 am

Sergei this is excellent news! Brilliant!
Ive always liked the soundtrack from the cartoon and its exciting to see that you've managed to find someone that's able to remake the soundtrack!

I'm really looking forward to the release of these soundtracks and your fanfic.
SlyDragoon16

Male
Number of posts : 47
Humor : I'm still here...
Registration date : 2011-09-24

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SlyDragoon17?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrion on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 pm

What a great Idea! I'm supporting you with this and you're right, the soundtrack is a real masterpiece. I've already listened to "A dragon's sacrifice" and it's just G-R-E-A-T! cheers

My account is currently on Hiatus; Until further notice I'm not replying to any posts, but I try to keep watch over the forum as best as possible; please send a PM to me, if there's anything I should take a look at; see here for further information

Tyrion
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile http://tabaluga-fans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top