Tabaluga-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite animal?

+4
Shaymin
Tyrion's friend
Animalista 87
Tyrion
8 posters

Go down

What is your favorite animal?

What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap4%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap8%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap15%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap8%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap19%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap4%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite animal? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite animal? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

What is your favorite animal? Empty What is your favorite animal?

Post by Tyrion's friend Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Question said above.
Tyrion's friend
Tyrion's friend

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite animal? Empty Re: What is your favorite animal?

Post by Tyrion Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:20 pm

I like all of these, but my very favourite is the wolf. You missed the eagle anyway xD

Tyrion
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-09-02

https://tabaluga-fans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Animalista 87 Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 pm

first of all i love all animals because they protect us,but i have my favourites.i chose "bird":indeed i have a light orange and dark grey collared male canary called martino guglielmo gioachino(that's a long story...)and i also have a special bond with passeriformes corvidae;i'm also attracted by blackbirds,robins,barn swallows,owls,owlets etc.
among all the rest of the animals in the world i have a great passion for european badgers this period...and also for dragons of course,although they're mythological!
Animalista 87
Animalista 87

Female
Number of posts : 241
Humor : i don't know
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrion's friend Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 am

Tyrion wrote:I like all of these, but my very favourite is the wolf. You missed the eagle anyway xD

Eagles are birds, so I did not include them as a separate animal.
Tyrion's friend
Tyrion's friend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrion's friend Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 am

Animalista 87 wrote:first of all i love all animals because they protect us,but i have my favourites.i chose "bird":indeed i have a light orange and dark grey collared male canary called martino guglielmo gioachino(that's a long story...)and i also have a special bond with passeriformes corvidae;i'm also attracted by blackbirds,robins,barn swallows,owls,owlets etc.
among all the rest of the animals in the world i have a great passion for european badgers this period...and also for dragons of course,although they're mythological!

Good to see a nature lover!
Tyrion's friend
Tyrion's friend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TabalugaDragon Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:33 pm

a Snake of course, the most hated animal in the world(fact) but peaceful and nice in heart and soul, beautiful in colors; they are very nice to have around(if not venomous of course, but even many venomous snakes are quite peaceful and harmless) and even to have at home as a pet Smile
I love Tabaluga cartoon for having so many nice snakes in it, it simply warms my soul and gives me hope...
TabalugaDragon
TabalugaDragon
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 94
Humor : Intelligent type of humor only, like in first season of Tabaluga
Registration date : 2010-06-15

https://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon#p/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaymin Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 am

I'll vote for dragons if there is one. Just as small and cute and brave and intelligent as Tabaluga Very Happy
Shaymin
Shaymin

Male
Number of posts : 51
Humor : Finally here comes a dawn of the new century.
Registration date : 2010-08-04

http://blog.sina.com.cn/shaymins

Back to top Go down

Post by TabalugaDragon Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Shaymin wrote:I'll vote for dragons if there is one. Just as small and cute and brave and intelligent as Tabaluga Very Happy
if there was an option "dragon" here I would vote for a dragon too... just like most of others. and this is the point if this poll, to find out who belongs to whom, it's easier to understand the forum member's personality
TabalugaDragon
TabalugaDragon
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 94
Humor : Intelligent type of humor only, like in first season of Tabaluga
Registration date : 2010-06-15

https://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon#p/a

Back to top Go down

Post by SlyDragoon16 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 pm

OMG! Why are is there no fox option?! I only just realised.
SlyDragoon16
SlyDragoon16

Male
Number of posts : 47
Humor : I'm still here...
Registration date : 2011-09-24

https://www.youtube.com/user/SlyDragoon17?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben-M Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 am

Panda Bears!! I love Pandas Very Happy
Ben-M
Ben-M

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : How did I live in a kingdom of thieves~
Registration date : 2008-09-02

http://benjimagma.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabalugathedragon Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:20 pm

I'll go for birds (: I love birds 'cause of their color and their curious nature and I used to own a couple of cockatiels or at one time as many as 5 'cause we used to raise them Very Happy (parents and their chicks) but the parents died one because of a broken wing ( I was so devastated, there's no vets for birds in this country :c ) about 4 years ago and the other one 'cause of an accident with our dog last year :/ then a lot of their chicks were sold before we had decided to keep two of them one two years older than the other one and so after last year we only had the two of them but then just before summer they got loose from their cage outside as the cage got turned over and I haven't seen them since ;c

there's just no words to describe how much it hurts me inside not to have them around and I will despite myself for the rest of my life for that I couldn't do anything to prevent any of these loses :C
Tabalugathedragon
Tabalugathedragon

Female
Number of posts : 14
Humor : AHAHAHHAHAHAA!
Registration date : 2012-11-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/tabalugathedragon?feature=results_ma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down